To enable Google Home integration, please follow these steps:
- Download (Android, iOS) and open the Home app on your mobile device
- Click on the icon on the top left
- Choose Set up device, then Have something already set up?
- Choose Twine from the list of services
- In the browser screen that appears, log in with your Twine credentials (the same one you use in the app)
- The Home app will confirm the Twine service is now linked, and you can control the garage door with Google Home
To test the integration, try toggling the garage status from the Home screen, or control it with your voice. For example, say OK Google, close the garage door.
Due to Google security requirements, a 4-digit PIN code is required to open or close your garage door through Google. This PIN code can be found in the Twine app under your garage's settings. Press the gear icon () in the top right corner to find it.
If you encounter any issue, please contact us for assistance!